Four years later, with a Bachelor in International Hotel Management and one year of the MBA in International Hotel Management, she left Vatel Nimes to go to Vatel Lyon, to specialize in Revenue Management.
Final internship (2016) in Cannes in yield and e-distribution at the Majestic Hotel Group, 1st job as a Revenue Analyst in the Marriott Group in Cap d’Ail, everything fell straight into line for this Vatelien.
THREE HASHTAGS THAT DESCRIBE YOU:
#dynamic #lovetotravel #happy
3 OF YOUR FAVORITE COURSES AT VATEL THAT YOU USE EVERY DAY:
- Revenue Management
YOUR BEST VATEL MEMORY:
My internship in restaurant services at the Radisson Blu in Saint Martin where I met a different culture that allowed me to apprehend life differently.
YOUR JOB IN A FEW WORDS:
It’s a job where each day is a new challenge to optimize room occupancy and the revenue of our hotels. We have to use all the different reservation channels, special events and economic competition to reach the forecast performances.
3 SATISFACTIONS FROM WORKING IN REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- It’s a constant challenge
- No days are the same
- We have to be connected to current events in our environment
3 DAILY MISSIONS:
- Updating the forecast: drawing up the estimated schedule for 3 months in terms of room occupancy and revenue for groups and individual clients.
- Benchmarking and pricing for our two hotels: competitive intelligence data pricing for rooms depending on events, prices the competition has and the hotels’ occupancy rates.
- Analysis of performances of the strategy rolled out.
THE IT TOOLS THAT YOU USE EVERY DAY AT WORK:
Marsha and One Yield (tools developed by Marriott for Revenue Management and Reservations) and obviously Excel
THREE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT CAP D’AIL:
- The sun
- The view of the sea
- Being so close to Monaco
3 VATEL ALUMNI WHO INFLUENCED YOU: