Brochure Brochure Contact Contact Bachelor Bachelor MBA MBA

Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management

Admission requirements
3 years program
Year 1
Year 2
Year 3
Bachelor of Science
in Hospitality Management
Certified qualification & Degrees
Bachelor of Science
in Hospitality Management
MBA with a Concentration in Hospitality Management

With the BBachelor of Science in Hospitality Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries. During these 3 years of schooling, students: 

- acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field.

- learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.

These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:

- Practical training in hotels, restaurants or other Hospitality related companies is included in the curriculum.

- Students apply their academic education in a professional environment. 

- Hospitality courses are taught by professors with professional background the in hospitality and tourism industry.

- Students are guided to choose the best options for their future career.

Marco Polo Program

Those who want to have a career in the hospitality and tourism industries must have an international and cross-cultural outreach. Keeping this in mind, Vatel gives students the opportunity to spend the 2nd year Bachelor in a different Vatel school, located in any part of the world.


1. Contact

You contact the Vatel Campus of your choice (at a forum, by internet, by email, etc.).

2. Application

You send your completed application form and all other documents requested back to the school.

3. Interview

Vatel USA will schedule a Skype interview to give you detailed information about the hospitality management program at Alliant.

4. Enrollment

Our partner Alliant International University will review your application and documents to finalize your enrollment.

5. Validation

Alliant will send your acceptance letter and international students will receive the form I-20 issued by Alliant to get their F-1 visa at the US embassy.

Find your course in 3 steps

Press Books
Vatel serves cookies to analyse traffic to this site. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. Read moreOK